If you want to expand your business from Sydney to other parts of the world, you will need the assistance of a professional customs broker Sydney has to offer. They can provide end-to-end service when importing or exporting goods or raw materials.
Why use a Sydney customs broker?
Knowledge of regulatory requirements
Regulatory requirements across borders tend to be complex. Since not all businesses can afford or need to hire someone well-versed in such regulations, outsourcing to a customs brokerage company is a more affordable and practical solution.
A company with a complete portfolio of import and export services such as DJ Global, a leading customs broker in Sydney, will handle freight forwarding, logistics, and warehouse and distribution on your behalf.
Facilitate customs clearance
Regardless of the port of entry, the best Sydney customs broker will ensure shipment across the border will reach their intended destination without a problem. This is made possible with their knowledge in clearance requirements of different points.
Failure to follow custom declaration requirements will result in audits and fines. In some cases, your business might be sanctioned for faulty declarations. But with the help of a customs broker Sydney brokerage has, declarations can be verified and you will be spared from any and all problems.
Businesses that aren’t required by law to hire a customs broker still prefers to partner with one because of their capacity to handle all the paperwork and communication between concerned parties and relevant agencies. Why would you not do the same?
Their knowledge will also prove handy in minimising if not eliminating costly mistakes in your dealings and documentation.
Customs tariff changes
Duties or taxes are levied on goods imported or exported. It is important to properly identify under which classification number a specific good is so it will be charged with the correct customs duty.
With the Customs Tariff Act 1995 amended to change the charges imposed on goods, it pays to have a licensed broker to help you sort things out.
Clearly, a customs broker is an essential part of running a successful business. Make sure to choose the right company to partner with.
Why hire DJ Global?
- Full-range of services, including warehousing, container transport, and Licensed Customs Brokerage service on top of imports and exports.
- Handles customer clearance for reliable worldwide air-sea imports and exports.
- Fully equipped freight transport services, offering assistance for container transport & warehouse storage, container load optimisation, container pack and unpacks, and Sideloaders, Skels, and B-Doubles.
- Familiar with customs legislative requirements, which is key to a good customs brokering. More importantly, the company stays updated with the new rules and regulations.
- Uses the most up-to-date technology so you book, pay, and track jobs online. Once your shipment is en-route, you can monitor its movement for your peace of mind.
DJ Global provides all the services you need from a customs broker in Sydney. This makes them the ideal partner for any business looking for Australia-wide warehousing, distribution & storage and those looking to make a global mark in their industry.
For the most reliable customs broker Sydney has, choose DJ Global.